It Has Excellent Applicability, and can Provide Customized Products Such as Roll Material or Further Die Cutting and Punching.
PU protective film is a functional protective film made of transparent PET film as the base material, coated with polyurethane glue on one side, and laminated with a release film on the back.
It is mainly used for high-temperature process protection of LCD panels, and shipping protection of ITO and glass panels.
*The surface is smooth and smooth, the exhaust performance is good, and the adsorption performance is good;
*The adhesive layer has good chemical resistance, does not contain silicon, and has no silicon transfer;
*Good bonding performance, high temperature without residual adhesive, stable viscosity;
*Good weather resistance to general high temperature and humidity;
*There is no residual glue, no traces, and no white fog after sticking;
* Highly transparent material to ensure high-definition picture quality.
|Transparent PU Adhesive||3-6||Special protective film for touch screen, which can effectively solve the problems that are easy to appear on the touch screen surface such as ghosts, white gas, and residual adhesive.|
|Blue PU Glue||20-30||Special protective film for touch screen, which can effectively solve the problems that are easy to appear on the touch screen surface such as ghosts, white gas, and residual adhesive.|
|Single Antistatic PU Adhesive||1-3||Special protective film for touch screen, which can effectively solve the problems that are easy to appear on the touch screen surface such as ghosts, white gas, and residual adhesive.|
|Double Antistatic PU Adhesive||5-10|
* Shelf life is six months after sale.
* The tape should be stored in a dark place without direct sunlight and heat sources. The storage conditions are 23 ± 5 ℃ and 50 ± 10% humidity.
* Remove dirt, dust, oil stains, and moisture from objects before sticking.
* Do not stick it repeatedly. Keep it stuck for several hours after sticking. * Do not stick directly on bumps, rough surfaces and human bodies.
* When using, ask the user to judge whether the product is suitable for the purpose and use it after testing.
* If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Surface protection of optical products; surface protection film during the manufacturing process of mobile phone lenses, polarizers, and LCD optical mirrors, protection of LCD display panels, touch screen manufacturing processes, temporary carriers after molding of optoelectronic materials.
13 years of R & D and production of industrial electronic materials
8 advanced coating equipment
Class 1000 (Class 100) clean room
Average daily production capacity over 300,000 square meters
Use of internationally renowned raw material merchants Guaranteed quality and product performance
Strict online testing equipment System quality control process Precision quality testing equipment.
ISO 9001: 2015
OHS 18001: 2011
SGS, UL, ROHS, REACH
Worry-free customer service throughout Respond quickly to customer needs Samples made within 48 hours (stock materials) Customized products and services