It Has Excellent Applicability, and can Provide Customized Products Such as Roll Material or Further Die Cutting and Punching.
CPP protective film is cast polypropylene protective film. It is a non-stretched, non-oriented polypropylene protective film, which is made of CPP as the base material and coated with rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side.
CPP protective film is mainly suitable for photoelectric film, diffusion sheet, light guide plate, film, prism sheet, especially suitable for ITO conductive protective film coating, and IMD, IML and other electronic manufacturing processes.
* Imported adhesive, good exhaust performance and foreign body tolerance;
* Good weather resistance, repeatable bonding, no residue;
* The base material is soft, and it has excellent bonding effect when bonding curved objects;
* Prevent scratching, scratching, etc. between items during the process;
* We can customize products with different thickness (0.035mm ～ 0.25mm) and different colors (blue, red and transparent) according to customer requirements.
|Apperance||–||Color customised, no impurities and no scratches.||Visually|
|Working Temperature||℃||‘-10–70||ASTM D3652|
|180° Peer Force||g/25mm||0-2000, Customized||ASTM D3330|
* Shelf life is six months after sale.
* The tape should be stored in a dark place without direct sunlight and heat sources. The storage conditions are 23 ± 5 ℃ and 50 ± 10% humidity.
* Remove dirt, dust, oil stains, and moisture from objects before sticking.
* Do not stick it repeatedly. Keep it stuck for several hours after sticking. * Do not stick directly on bumps, rough surfaces and human bodies.
* When using, ask the user to judge whether the product is suitable for the purpose and use it after testing.
* If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Suitable for protection during the processing of optoelectronic products. Suitable materials include plastic panels such as diffuser films, brighteners, aluminum plates, etc .;
Used for process protection of electronic devices in the production process.
13 years of R & D and production of industrial electronic materials
8 advanced coating equipment
Class 1000 (Class 100) clean room
Average daily production capacity over 300,000 square meters
Use of internationally renowned raw material merchants Guaranteed quality and product performance
Strict online testing equipment System quality control process Precision quality testing equipment.
ISO 9001: 2015
OHS 18001: 2011
SGS, UL, ROHS, REACH
Worry-free customer service throughout Respond quickly to customer needs Samples made within 48 hours (stock materials) Customized products and services