Excellent Flame Resistance, Abrasion Resistance and Corrosion Resistance.
The product is mainly composed of polyester film, flame-retardant acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive and polyester resin. The product has flame-retardant grade VTM-0.
It has strong bonding strength, high initial adhesion, low water drop angle, and high surface adhesion , Surface UV printing does not drop ink, and provides excellent wear resistance and corrosion resistance under high dynamic bending conditions
Customized products such as web or further printing, printing can be provided. Meet environmental requirements. Widely used in battery flame retardant packages.
* Can provide excellent printing performance;
* Has good flame retardant properties;
* Excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance;
* Comply with environmental requirements (RoHS and halogen);
|Apperance||None||Transparent, Clean and Scratch-free||Visually|
|Base Material Thickness||mm||Customised||ASTM D 3652|
|Use Layer Thickness||mm||Customised||ASTM D 3652|
|Release Liner Thickness||mm||0.050±0.003||ASTM D 3652|
|180 ° Peeling Force||Kg/24mm||1..1-1.4||GB/T 2792-1998|
|Ring-shaped Initial Adhesion||Kg/24mm||≥0.7||GB/T 2792-1998|
|Parting Force||g/25mm||5-15||GB/T 2792-1998|
|Residual Adhesion Rate||%||≥80||GB/T 2792-1998|
|Water Drop Angle||°（3ul)||≤82||GB/T 30693-2014|
|Surface PrintingTest||–||No ink loss during printing||–|
|High Temperature and Humidity Peeling Force Fluctuation||55℃*95%RH*120H||≤15%||GB/T 17875-1999|
|High Temperature and High Humidity Tensile Force||≥80||–|
|Drop Angle after UV||°（3ul)||≤85||GB/T 30693-2014|
|Surface Adhesion after UV||Kg/24mm||≥1.8||–|
* Shelf life is six months after sale.
* The tape should be stored in a dark place without direct sunlight and heat sources. The storage conditions are 23 ± 5 ℃ and 50 ± 10% humidity.
* Remove dirt, dust, oil stains, and moisture from objects before sticking.
* Do not stick it repeatedly. Keep it stuck for several hours after sticking. * Do not stick directly on bumps, rough surfaces and human bodies.
* When using, ask the user to judge whether the product is suitable for the purpose and use it after testing.
* If you have any other questions, please contact us.
For glass, acrylic, sapphire, Widely used in battery flame retardant packages.
13 years of R & D and production of industrial electronic materials
8 advanced coating equipment
Class 1000 (Class 100) clean room
Average daily production capacity over 300,000 square meters
Use of internationally renowned raw material merchants Guaranteed quality and product performance
Strict online testing equipment System quality control process Precision quality testing equipment.
ISO 9001: 2015
OHS 18001: 2011
SGS, UL, ROHS, REACH
Worry-free customer service throughout Respond quickly to customer needs Samples made within 48 hours (stock materials) Customized products and services